Group Fitness Classes
Group Fitness is a great platform for individuals to stay active. They offer a motivating team atmosphere, and can help keep your workout new and fresh. The Honda Wellness Center is bringing Group Exercise to you virtually and in person. Click below for the virtual schedule, and check back soon for an updated in person schedule.
Fitness Rules & Regulations
To ensure all participants a safe and enjoyable atmosphere, we ask that all members familiarize and abide by the following rules and regulations when in the weight room.
- Proper workout attire must be worn at all times including shirt and shoes. Open-toed sandals, dress shoes and work boots are not permitted to be worn in the weight room and/or while using aerobic equipment.
- Members under the age of 16 are not permitted in the weight room unless they have completed the Fit Start program. (Link Fit Start program to Fit Start webpage)
- Members are responsible for replacing all equipment after each use.
- After using any of the equipment, clean all machines using the spray bottle or cleaning wipes provided by the facility.
- Televisions and radio stations are on an approved list set by management.
- Absolutely NO OUTSIDE SERVICES including Personal Training.
- Decisions made by the fitness staff are final.
Meet Our WWC Fitness Staff