Fitness Rules & Regulations
To ensure all participants a safe and enjoyable atmosphere, we ask that all members familiarize and abide by the following rules and regulations when in the weight room.
- Proper workout attire must be worn at all times including shirt and shoes. Open-toed sandals, dress shoes and work boots are not permitted to be worn in the weight room and/or while using aerobic equipment.
- Members under the age of 16 are not permitted in the weight room unless they have completed the Fit Start program. (Link Fit Start program to Fit Start webpage)
- Members are responsible for replacing all equipment after each use.
- After using any of the equipment, clean all machines using the spray bottle or cleaning wipes provided by the facility.
- Televisions and radio stations are on an approved list set by management.
- Absolutely NO OUTSIDE SERVICES including Personal Training.
- Decisions made by the fitness staff are final.