Watson Wellness Aquatics Center
Honda aquatic facilities provide recreational, educational and group fitness programs to enhance the health and fitness of our members. We are committed to delivering high-quality, affordable programs for all participants – from the beginner to the lifelong swimmer, casual to high-caliber athletes, infants to seniors.
Safety Rules & Regulations
- Patrons may not enter any pool until there is a lifeguard on duty. Patrons must exit the pool at the request of the lifeguard.
- You must shower before entering the pool.
- Children 12 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Street shoes are restricted from the pool deck areas.
- Children who need assistance of a flotation device must be supervised within arm’s reach by a person 16 years or older.
- Infants/children who are not toilet trained must wear a disposable swim diaper.
- Any flotation devices and toys must be permitted by the lifeguard; approved life jackets are permitted.