Concordia University of Chicago
- Master of Science in Applied Exercise Science
- Human Movement Sciences and Strength & Conditioning
- Bachelor of Science in Health and Human Performance
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- TRX Certified Trainer
- 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher
- Fusionetics Movement Efficiency Specialist
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certified
Strength training, Olympic lifting, functional fitness, injury prevention, women’s fitness training and weight loss.
I played volleyball at the colligate level and currently coach as a varsity assistant for Benjamin Logan Schools. Additionally, I have competed in numerous fitness competitions!