How To Register For the Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine
Directions to Register for the Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine provided by Mercy Health:
- Click on the following link: https://gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov/
- Click Check Eligibility and Book My Appointment
- Complete the Questionnaire and enter access code: <<See Codes Below>> You must enter the Access Code provided even though the website states “optional”.
- Enter your preferred vaccine site location: (ie East Liberty, Marysville, Anna, Troy, Russells Point)
- Click see availability
- Make sure you select the correct date on the calendar and select your time.
- Click Continue
- Complete all the information and click continue
- You are required to Enter all Medical Insurance Information including group number and member ID, if not completed, then you will be asked for ID and Insurance card on-site which may cause a delay in your processing. There is no charge to the individual. Your insurance company will be billed a vaccine administration charge established in accordance with CMS guidelines.
- You will be sent a security code, enter it and complete appointment.
- You must be available for your second dose of the Pfizer vaccine 21 days after your first dose.
- Ages 16 and older are eligible to receive the Pfizer Vaccine. Parents must be present for those 16 and 17 years of age.
- Please make sure you eat and drink plenty of fluids prior to receiving the vaccine.
ACCESS CODES BY LOCATION
Honda East Liberty – Honda Auto Plant: BPT5C6KRQR
Honda Marysville – Watson Wellness Center: BWWRQ8INJT
Honda Anna – Associate Wellness Center: B356Z7CIND
Honda Troy – PC 90: 6KIPGMGWR1
Honda Russells Point – Honda Transmission Mfg: GEAFW7FK47
For questions or assistance contact your HR representative