We take pride in providing exceptional service and programming to our members. Our multi-site facility provides ample space and opportunities for numerous wellness, fitness and recreation activities.
Why become a member?
A Wellness Center membership is your all-access pass to our three Wellness Center facilities (WWC – Marysville, ELP- East Liberty and AWC – Anna). Each facility is a little different from one another and provides its own amenities; however, each facility has a full weight room staffed with Health Fitness Professionals. Personal training appointments with our Health Fitness Professionals are included in your membership. At the WWC and AWC, members have access to a 2-court gymnasium and aquatic facilities. Wellness Center members are given a discounted rate for most Wellness Center sponsored activities and have access to massage therapy through HealthPartners.
Who can be on my membership?
Wellness Center memberships are for Honda Associates as well as some of the Honda affiliate companies. Ask Wellness Center staff for qualifying companies. In addition to you, any of your qualifying dependents can also join under your family membership. Since your Honda Wellness Center membership is one of Honda’s many benefits, we use the same dependant eligibility guidelines as your medical benefits. Your dependents are eligible to be on your membership until they have reached their 26th birthday. We do however have a few guest options for dependents who no longer meet the eligibility guidelines. See Guest Policy below.
How do you get a membership?
- You will need to bring your Honda ID in and then complete the membership application form and turn it in to one of the Wellness Centers
- All full-time HAM, EGA, HTM, HTA and Honda R&D associates (as well as some HAM affiliates) are eligible for memberships. You can purchase a membership for yourself (single) or for your family at the same great rate: $24.00 (+tax) per year
- A select number of co-ops also have membership privileges. Contact the Wellness Center for more information and rates.
The Wellness Centers offer two different types of guest passes for our facilities. With each pass, a Wellness Center member (16 years or older) must “sponsor” each guest. Each guest must have a signed consent form on file, if the guest is under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must sign the consent form for this guest. For more details on each pass, click on the corresponding guest form.
1. Daily Guest Pass
- This is a $5.00, one-day pass that allows a guest to use the facility alongside a member. Each guest must have a signed consent form on file, if the guest is under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must sign the consent form for this guest. Limit of five (5) guests per visit per membership.
- Print the Guest consent form.
2. Guest Facility Pass
- This is a $50.00(+tax), eight-week pass that allows a guest to use the facility with or without their member sponsor. The sponsor must be present when the guest facility pass is purchased. Pass holders MUST be 18 years or older.
Limit of two (2) Guest Facility Passes per membership. (Note: GFP holder may only be sponsored by an active wellness center member and may not bring any daily guest(s).
- Print the Guest Facility Pass Form.
Discounted Ticket Prices:
- To find out more about discount tickets available for purchase online, click here.
- Only theater tickets are available at the Wellness Center front desk. All other tickets must be purchased online.
The Wellness Centers have a variety of products available for purchase, including supplement bars and drinks, in addition to fitness apparel. Click Here to download a list of current offerings.
Lockers are available for rent in 6-month or 1-year periods. Locker Agreement